Saturday, 29 November 2014

Exams Exams !!

Sorry guys it has been a long time I posted something. Actually my girlfriend hijacked my laptop and moreover I have my semester exams coming up on 10th December. So please bear with me. As soon as I become free I will post the next tutorial in our smartwach series. I have all the codes and circuit already done. I just need to post it. But you know without a laptop it is not possible. Recently I am even planning to buy a 3D printer and have some fun with it. But I am so confused on what to buy. Your suggestions will always be helpful. I don't want to spend a lot of money. An entry level one will be fine.

Hope to see you guys soon. Till then keep making.

2 comments:

  1. hi i am very interested in this smartwatch project. any updates as to how to get it to display on the lcd monitor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danny,

    Sorry I was out of touch for almost 2 years. There was a lot of things happening in life so couldn't focus on the project. I think now the smartwatch market is too much saturated. I have plans for some other projects. Follow my blog for latest updates.

    ReplyDelete